Woman who abducted sons from Ireland now in road accident, passenger dead


October27, 2013

Source: zambianwatchdog.com

The true nature of a child abducting parent

Elizabeth Daka, the Zambian woman who is facing criminal charges in Ireland for allegedly abducting her Irish-born sons to Zambia has been involved in a road accident.

victoria-falls-zambia-1920x1200-wallpaper-cascadas


The accident happened near Manda Hill at 14 hours today and the passenger who was with Elizabeth died on the spot.
Elizabeth is said to have been drunk when she was driving the vehicle. She survived with only minor bruises but her friend, a ZESCO employee, had her skull opened by the crash and died instantly.
According to information received, both Elizabeth and her friend-passenger were not wearing seat belts.
‘Elizabeth was drunk and speeding and tried to make a turn but crashed into a drain,’ said a source.
Elizabeth Daka had two sons, Ethan Quarry, 6, and Troy Daka-Beary, one-year-11 months, with two different Irish men while in Ireland but decided to move back to Zambia three months ago without informing the children’s fathers.

timthumb
When he came to look for his children, Richard Quarry, who is still married to Elizabeth, claimed his wife had a history of alcohol abuse, child neglect and depression, adding that she might put the children in danger.
Now Elizabeth faces a possible charge of causing dearth by dangerous driving.

 

Follow our updates on Twitter and Facebook

Visit our website here: www.abpworld.com

profile pic.jpg

ABP World Group Risk Management

Contact us here: Mail 

Skype: abpworld

NOTE: We are always available 24/7

1-800-847-2315 US Toll free Number
0-808-189-0066 UK Toll Free Number
800-11-618        Norway Toll Free Number

Worldwide International Number: +31-208112223

Worldwide 24/7 Emergency Number: +34 633 374 629

Explosion outside the Prime Ministers Office in Oslo – Norway


The attack left several people injured but the prime minister was reported to be safe [Photo by Geir-Olav Goksøyr]

An explosion has blown out most windows of a government building housing the prime minister’s office and left several people injured, news agencies say.

Friday’s blast blew out most windows on the 17-storey building housing Jens Stoltenberg’s office, as well as nearby ministries, including the oil ministry, which was on fire.

Camilla Ryste, a government spokeswoman, told the Associated Press news agency Stoltenberg was safe.

A Reuters correspondent, Walter Gibbs, said he counted at least eight injured people. The cause of the blast was unknown but the tangled wreckage of a car was outside one building.

And an Associated Press reporter said newspaper offices in the area were also damaged and smoke could be seen drifting in the streets.

The reporter said he saw a young man with a bleeding leg being helped away from the area. It was not immediately clear whether there were other injuries.

Kristina Overn, a Norwegian journalist, said people were surprised that Norway had been targeted.

“People are really surprised. I am very surprised. People are shocked that this could happen in Oslo,” she told Al Jazeera.

“People are quite calm, they are not running around or anything. But people are quite shocked. I think most Norwegians consider themselves to be outside of incidents like this.”

Last:  Several people shot at the labour partys summer camp

Published by: ABP World Group 

Follow our updates on Twitter and Facebook