Abdutor Motives and Popular Assumption Regarding Family Abduction.
Through out my story I have came across many different people from which I sought the help or they were designated to my case. I’d like to thank you the high level experts and their commitment to the preventing abduction. However I faced also some front line “specialists” who meant to be trained in such cases to support effectively however they seemed to be rather sharing the below assumption.
That is incorrect assumption which results in taking the problem too easy and risking the child’s safety.
Vast majority of parental abductions are not based on motive of love to a child.
Parental Kidnapping is closely associated with the Divorce. During separation the parents battles over child custody is a common place.
Child abduction can take place at any time: during, after, or even before divorce. For example there are known cases where one parent took the child to his/her home country for vacation never to return. Once far away these parents proceeded to file for divorce.
The fury and vengeance towards the other parent are reasons for most parental abductions.
The experts list the following motives for the parental kidnapping:
- To force an agreement or carry on the contact between themselves and the left-behind parent
- To get revenge or punish the other parent
- Fear of losing custody or contacts rights
- Frustration and allienation by the legislation with the custody order or other court proceedings
- Rarely, to keep safe the kid from a parent who is perceived to molest, abuse or neglect the child
- Follow our updates on Twitter and Facebook
One key to ABP World Group`s successful recovery and re-unification of your loved one is to use all necessary means available
Contact us here: Mail
Join the Facebook Group: International Parental Child Abduction
NOTE: We are always available 24/7
U.S Phone Number: (646) 502-7443
UK Phone Number: 020 3239 0013 –
Or you can call our 24h Emergency phone number: +47 45504271